Tomorrows Medicines Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
If you sign up for registration with the Site you will be presented with further terms as to how we treat your data and uses of your data you permit to.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Tomorrows Medicines Limited and have our registered office at The Innovation Centre, Daresbury Sci-Tech, Keckwick Lane, Daresbury, Cheshire, WA4 4FS.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the following Site ("Site"): www.yourtreatmentchoices.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website and services.
Through surveys, subscriptions, and newsletter registration, our Site may request users to give us contact, demographic and/or financial information (such as their name, locale, gender, age, income level and email address). The demographic information is used, among other things, to enhance user experience so We can be more content specific. The contact information is used to notify users of new services and content, as well as for surveys and newsletters.
The anonymous aggregate data from users' visiting the site may be shared or sold to third parties and business partners overseas.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches and provide you with accurate, relevant information, such as geographically relevant responses.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
Users may opt-out of receiving future communications; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Information collected during our subscriber registration is used for, among other things, in-house statistics, marketing target information, and advising users of our news and information. Our Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such website or any website from which you may have linked to our Site.
Storing Your Personal Data
The data that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of an enquiry and the provision of support services.
Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Using Your Personal Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, including the filtering of search results on a geographic basis.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To disclose to a third party with your express consent.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and We, or they, may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are a new user, We will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If We or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, collaborators, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these website have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Your Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.